Davies and Jones family wish to extend a warm and friendly welcome to all visitors who are staying on our small quiet family run park. So everyone can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside, we would appreciate your co-operation on the following items.
* Please note we are an adult only park. We do have small children in the family, so they may occasionally be seen walking round the park with ourselves.
* Cancellation Policy – 50% non refundable or transferable deposits is required in order to reserve your pitch. We suggest you take out Travel Insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. (eg. Cover for a weeks travel – single trip – two adults – United Kingdom – travel dates departure 23/08/2015 – return 29/08/2015 Total cost is £6.86)
* Minimum Stay policy, booking period – At Llwynifan Farm there is a minimum booking period of 3 nights for Bank Holiday weekends and 3 nights for weekends in July and August. We will send your confirmation via e-mail or letter.
* The balance of your account needs to be paid before 6pm on your arrival day.
* Price Changes: We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without further notice due to circumstances beyond our control
Arrival and Departure Times – Our standard arrival time is between 2pm and 7pm and departures are by 12 noon. If your pitch becomes available, and all departures for that day have taken place, earlier than 2pm, you will be informed via text message.
We are happy, where possible to accommodate early arrivals and late departures BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP EARLY, AS PRIORITY MUST BE GIVEN TO DEPARTING GUESTS. OUR DRIVE IS A SINGLE TRACK ROAD, WITH NO PASSING PLACES, IT IS UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE TWO CARAVANS ABREAST.
We will be very grateful for your co-operation in this matter.
* Mobile text message. By supplying us with a mobile number, we may text you when your pitch becomes available. We do not use your number for any other purpose, or sell your mobile number to any company.
* BBQs are permitted but please ensure you take sensible precautions and DO NOT put disposable BBQs on the grass, or on any of the wooden picnic benches.
*Ground Sheets We keep the grass short at all times, grass that has died off due to ground sheets/awnings is unsightly and unfair for the people that follow on to use that pitch, therefore awnings MUST be placed on the hard standing. Please bring pegs that can go into a hard standing area.
* Visitors. Your family or friends are welcomed to visit you whilst on park, please let one of us know however that you are expecting visitors. *NOTE WE ARE AN ADULTS ONLY PARK. NO CHILDREN UNDER 18 ARE PERMITTED ON SITE.
* Liability: we shall not be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of any act or omission by any person who is not employed by us. We shall not be liable to you for any consequential or indirect loss that you suffer whether this loss arises from beach of duty in contract or tort or any other way. Except in the case of personal injury or death, our total liability to you in respect of all claims arising out of your stay shall not exceed the cost of your booking. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for your personal belongings whilst they are on the park.
* Ball Games are not permitted anywhere near the vans.
Maximum of two dogs permitted per touring pitch, however if your dogs are well behaved and trained this number is negotiable.
Dogs must be kept under control and on a short lead at all times, for the sake of others.
Dogs are not permitted in the toilet and shower block.
Owners are required to clean up after their dogs, any guests seen to be allowing their dogs to foul on the site without cleaning it up will be asked to leave and their booking terminated without refund.
Dogs must not be left unattended in a caravan or awning whilst on the park at any time.
We reserve the right to require that the owner to remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
* Recycling. Help to be environmentally friendly and recycle your glass, paper and tins by placing it in the bins provided. (Please wash these out where possible)
* Noise. Keep all noise to a minimum especially after 10.00 pm.
* Water usage. We are on a meter, therefore request if your connection to the water services is leaking, please turn it off when not in use.
* Caravan/Car Cleaning. We do not permit entire caravans or cars to be washed whilst on a pitch.
* We do accept vans longer than 8m (26ft) however please take care when entering the farm road.
* Respect other peoples privacy. You must comply with decent standards of behaviour during your stay and must show consideration for all other persons on the park. If your behaviour is unsatisfactory, in our opinion, then we may elect to terminate this agreement and require you to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances you will not be entitled to any refund.
* Specific pitch reservation. If you request a specific pitch, we will do our best to ensure this is available for you. However we reserve the right to move you to another pitch in order to accommodate further bookings if needed.
* Pitches 6, 7, 8 and 9 The grey waste point for pitches 6, 7, 8 and 9 is located at the front of the pitch, please therefore bring a slightly longer grey waste pipe length. It is easier if you have a Caravan Motor mover (Or are willing to push you van) in order to face forward (and the view) on these pitches. To view how we would like you to place your unit please click on the image above (It will open into a new window)
* Leave your pitch and all facilities clean & tidy as you would wish to find them.
* Laundry facilities are for patrons of Llwynifan Farm Caravan park only. No dog bedding or shoes are to be washed or dried in the machines
* Entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who, in our opinion, is not suitable. in such cases all booking monies will be refunded in full and the agreement ended.
* Commercial Vehicles – No commercial vehicles are permitted.
* Links to third-party sites – This website does contain hpyerlinks to websites operated to parties other than Llwynifan Farm. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Llwynifan Farm does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content or your use of them. Llwynifan Farm inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
* E-mail – By contacting us or supplying us with your e-mail address, you agree to be added to our database. We only send out one or two e-mails each month, full of useful information on South Wales and the park. You may safely un-subscribe from these at any time.
Data protection Act 1984
Under the terms of the act we must advise you that your details are kept on a computer database. It’s purpose is solely to initiate contact with you. Under no circumstances are the details used for any other purpose or made available to a third party.
* These Terms and conditions might be changed from time to time. It is the users own responsibility to check for any changes.
* If you do NOT agree with the terms and conditions we advise you to contact us to discuss alternatives
* Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions are available on the following PDF Document. You will be asked to sign a copy of the agreement in order to have access to this service. A copy of the T&Cs will be in your welcome pack. Llwynifan farm Internet T&C policy conditions 2016 pdf
* If there is anything not up to standard please let us know during your stay and before you leave, we will do whatever we can to rectify the issue.