- All the prices below are for two adults, car and caravan/motorhome
- All prices are per night.
|Serviced pitches 2017|
|Our Serviced pitches have Electric hook up, extra-large hard standing area, a cold drinking water tap, grey waste drain, free Wi-Fi, a courtesy light and a picnic table.|
|November, December, January up to 26th February 2018 CLOSED|
|Serviced pitches 2018|
|All our serviced pitches have electric hook up, extra-large hard-standing area, a cold drinking water tap, grey waste drain, free Wi-Fi, a courtesy light and a picnic table.|
|27th February – March||£18.00|
|June – July – August||£27.50|
|October, up to 31st of October||£18.00|
|Closed November, December, January up to 26th February 2019 closed||Closed|
|Standard Pitches 2017|
|Our standard pitches have electric hook up, free Wi-Fi, and a hard standing area.|
|November, December, January up to 26th February 2018 Closed|
|Standard pitches 2018|
|All our standard pitches have electric hook up, free wi-fi, and a hard-standing area.|
|27th February – March||£14.00|
|June – July – august||£22.00|
|October up to the 31st of October||£14.00|
|November, December, January up to 26th February 2019 closed|
Additional extras per night 2017
Additional Adults £4.00 per adult.
Awning FREE – Please bring suitable pegs, as all our pitches are hard standing.
Additional dogs £1.00 per dog. (Max 2 dogs per pitch, See T&Cs for further details)
Additional car £2.00
|Additional extras per night 2018|
|Additional adults £2||£2.00|
|Awning free – please bring suitable pegs, as all our pitches are hard standing.|
|Additional dogs £1.25 (Max 2 dogs per pitch. See T&Cs)||£1.25|
|Additional car £2.00||£2.00|
- Single person discount of £2 per night is given from the above prices.
- There is a minimum booking period of 3 nights for June / July / August and all Bank Holiday weekends.
- A 50% non refundable / non transferable booking deposit is required to secure a reservation, we would advise taking out a holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. Click HERE to open a pdf of three Insurance companies that we found.
- Balance to be paid before 6pm on your day of arrival.
Arrival and Departure Times – Our standard arrival time is between 2pm and 7pm and departures are by 12 noon. If your pitch becomes available, and all departures for that day have taken place, earlier than 2pm, you will be informed via text message. We are happy, where possible to accommodate early arrivals and late departures BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP EARLY, AS PRIORITY MUST BE GIVEN TO DEPARTING GUESTS. OUR DRIVE IS A SINGLE TRACK ROAD, WITH NO PASSING PLACES, IT IS UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE TWO CARAVANS ABREAST.
We will be very grateful for your co-operation in this matter.
1. Cheque – please make cheques payable to Llwynifan Farm Caravan site ltd (We have a stamp) We charge 50pence per cheque.
3. We accept Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Solo and JCB Debit and Credit cards. We are “Payment Card Industry Data Security
To make a reservation, contact us on 01554 820420 (Reception hours 9am – 6pm)
We will send your confirmation via e-mail or mail. Please check that all the information is correct.
E-MAILS ARE NOT COUNTED AS BOOKINGS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU SPEAK TO US, TO SECURE YOUR PITCH.